Thursday, April 7, 2016

AUs~


When it comes to AU, it just makes me think of the potential. How this character would react to this or how this character would change as a result of this or you get the idea. There is just so much you can do with AU: Music Industry (Idol, Classical Music, etc); Ice (Figure Skating, Ice Hockey, etc); Sports (Baseball, Tennis, etc); and who knows what else is there in the bottomless library of fan's imagination from the R-rated to the cutest.

I effing love music AU's. I wanted to play the violin but I ended up playing the piano instead. My cousins have keyboards (always set to piano) and a baby grand piano. I always wanted to learn to play the violin but did play the flute and the piano. I have a strong appreciation for classical music, listening to it always soothe me of my troubles. It's just relaxing to listen to it. My brother and another cousin are in a choir; while some of my cousins definitely have tennis, I think I heard that some of them have the choir as well. I definitely know one of my cousins was originally a music major before he switched to a doctor or some related medical field.

What I'm listing is just one of the few alternate universe fics that deals with the arts, be it musicians of all walks of life or actors performing their best or characters have some talent in the arts. Now these are some of my personal favorites. I might even add some fics. I deeply apologize if there are more BL in here. This might as well be a fanfic recs post.

Ace Attorney:
Daiya no Ace:
Haikyuu!:
Free!:
  • sonatina no.1: M/M; Rin and Haru are indie singers; unfortunately discontinued seeing it has an orphan account
Merlin:
Shingeki no Kyojin
Durarara!!:
Kuroko no Basuke:
  • Kuroko no Violinist: Gen; obviously Kuroko as a violinist but also featured Midorima as a pianist and Murasakibara wants to be a violinist
D.Gray-Man:
FullMetal Alchemist:
Marvel Cinematic Universe:
Y'know, The Trajectory of Laughter reminds me of Your Lie in April with the lots of missed chances and the downright tragic moments (hell the fact that Miyuki went into a high-risk surgery just to play with Sawamura again and died in the surgery is Kaori's final situation)...well with the exception that Miyuki and Sawamura are reunited in death at the end of the story due to the time-travel stuff; we are so lucky that Miyuki and Sawamura has another chance in life and death in their timelines. I mean the romance between the two are so very shoujo; even Terajima noted that the first meeting is like one of those encounter scenes (he must be a fan of shoujo or at least having a liking to it considering three of his charas love shoujo manga), let's even say something about Miyuki and Sawamura's backstory and the eventual closeness to the point they are each other's life and soulmates; however, it's more tragic shoujo and when our hero(ine) went back, they are doing the best to be with their love of their life. That is way off-topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment