Monday, January 4, 2016

Where to Find Me on The Internet


I love you so much, FMA~! You are eternally my favorite, getting the State Alchemist pocketwatch and getting FMA merchandise with my end goal getting the DVD's of FMA 2003 and Brotherhood and the original manga. All hail Hiromu Arakawa!

*cough*

The closest sparkly-eyes beside FMA would be Hetalia. Yes, these two franchises stick to me and I will hug whatever merchandise I got to my chest like it's my lifeline. Well, maybe beside FMA and Hetalia, boy's love could be included into the mess but I don't actively collect merchandise from a genre though even though I would collect some really homoerotic-type merchandise like what I did with the Suzalulu wallscroll I purchased from a convention. Maybe Persona too since I really wish I could get the water gun Evoker and maybe Pokemon too with the games. Making my own Soul Gem would be nice if it weren't for the implications from the original anime. I'm dying to collect something anime/manga-ish, maybe I should have asked my cousin for the 2003 FMA anime DVD's for Christmas but I got the gloves I wanted.

I digress.

I like to keep a low profile blending into the shadows like Kuroko but instead Kuroko being more visible the more he develops as a player and as a character, I really like to keep to myself while maintaining connections to people but this is mainly a post of where else you can find me on the net. This is out of boredom and I'm not sure if this has any purpose.

To find me, search CLAMP Full Metal Heart and there you would have to find Archive of Our Own and Fanfiction dot net. My stories aren't that well-done and I'm freely honest about it. I mainly review and try to beta stories which already been beta'd but other then that, I prefer to give out ideas when I see potential in it. Seeing how I view fanfiction as a creative medium, I want everyone to improve and I don't want to impart cruelty and call them so horrible when potential is there; I'm not a caustic critic like a majority of Channel Awesome and ex-members which I'm being turned-off unfortunately while I'm still subscribing to some reviewers I still like. I myself am an English major and studying to be a developmental editor after all. Even though I know how difficult it would be to find a job, I would try to have ends meet and do the best I can even if I have to freelance. I'm stubborn like that.

There's also clampfma for both this site and Tumblr, our supposed greatest intelligent minds on social media (there are some smart ones, there are some not so smart ones, a-hole ones, stupid ones, etc compacted into one site). I hardly use Tumblr beside checking on some stuff but mainly I avoid that minefield. Then again, Tumblr is the lesser evil to other sites like reddit and 4chan. I prefer this site to be honest.

As an edited note, I came across a really arrogant writer and critic in the Pokeani fandom named Farla. I'm just laughing at what she believes is best and everyone should listen to her, not taking in consideration of what others had been doing for years. Bashing on TAC and Middleground without any grounds of actually examining the fics and the anime and Bulbapedia just makes me laugh. Look, I don't care if you don't like a particular (popular) fic; what up-and-coming writers need are constructive criticism and encouragement. Not bullsh** incendiary trollish reviews that went on about how rules cannot be broken and there are certain things that always/never be done; a thing I do not like since the English Language is flexible and can do a lot of stuff not cohesive to rules (I can so vouch for this being an English major who has a strong emphasis on story development). Just because I prefer to type out whole sentences does not mean I stick to the rules. You would take away my semicolons away from my cold dead fingers. DO NOT LISTEN TO FARLA AND ANYONE WHO SAYS/IMPLIES THAT RULES CANNOT BE BROKEN OR THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT NEVER/ALWAYS BE DONE!

Oh, I'm definitely enjoying the new Big Bang Theory season so far. Better writing and development in terms of the relationships shown so far. TBBT doesn't always have the best of writing or comedy but when there is something good there, it's something good. I like how they're stepping up their game here with recent developments that could mean change for loads of characters. I'm not going to spoil anything but what I can see about S9 so far is change and growth, rather than the stagnation that other seasons suffer from and only brought up in episodes dedicated to them. Seeing these characters changing, becoming more mature is just great to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment